Reminiscent of an outdoor winter day. Simply amazing if we may say so ourselves! Cracklin' Birch reminds us of a cozy fireplace with notes of citrus, vanilla, vetiver, lily, and tonka beans.
- Top Notes: Bergamot, Orange, Lemon
- Middle Notes: Geranium, Lily, Rose
- Base Notes: Patchouli, Vetiver, Tonka Bean
Here's why you'll love it!
- Soywax is natural, renewable, non-toxic and biodegradable. (Paraffin is made from crude oil which is not renewable)
- Soywax burns longer at cooler temperatures than paraffin.
- Soywax produces less soot than paraffin wax.
- Soywax cleans easily with warm water, no worry about clothes, countertops or hands.
- Eco-wick made with cotton + paper.
- Reuable glass jar.
A few things to remember for the best success and longest burning times....
- Never leave your candle burning unattended.
- Never burn a candle with children or pets are in reach.
- Before you light your candle make sure the wick is no longer than 1/4 inch high. Trim your wick, but be careful not to cut too low, the wick will drown in the melting wax.
- Always keep your candle free of wick trimmings, matches, and any other debris.
The FIRST time you burn your candle do a "memory burn". All wax candles retain a memory. A "memory burn" will give you a complete melt pool where liquid wax is touching every edge of the container. This is important to achieve a clean melt pool all the way down to the bottom of the candle. The melt pool will follow the boundaries already established from the memory burn. A full melt pool will ensure you get the most fragrance throw from the wax.